OVERVIEW OF THE OUT OF SCHOOL CLUB DEMAND
Government requires that all Schools provide wraparound childcare in the form of before/after school & holiday clubs from 8am-6pm and based on this, there has been consistent and strong growth in the demand for out of school club provision both in London and nationally over the last seven years. Manna-seh Franchise is set to work in partnership with Schools to meet this requirement.
The Manna-seh franchise is geared to providing local School communities Breakfast, Afterschool and Holiday Club services. We have designed a highly effective business model based on effective and efficient systems for operating a Childcare club that meet the needs of parents/carers requiring a dependable and well-organised childcare service outside of normal school hours. The franchise offers the opportunity to run a business that is rewarding both financially and emotionally; working with young children to develop and flourish provides a unique level of job satisfaction.
WHY INVEST IN MANNA-SEH FRANCHISE
* Excellent profit potential and flexible around family commitments: The Manna-seh franchise represents an excellent opportunity for those seeking secure self-employment to own a childcare business with minimal risk and excellent rewards. Operating in a market that is maintaining strong growth and with a discernible competitive advantage the potential to build a thriving and profitable childcare business is considerable. It also explains why we believe that Mann-seh represents a very exciting business opportunity
* Enabling and ongoing support from a proven business: As business partners, Manna-seh has a vested interest in assisting its franchisees to develop their business to achieve maximum sales and profitability. Therefore, throughout the duration of the franchise agreement it will provide support in a number of key areas, relieving franchisees of certain typical managerial demands associated with an independent business and so able to focus on delivering a ‘Out of school hours’ club to the highest standard, without compromise.
• A dedicated Head Office person to work with the Franchise Owner to develop their club
• Regular visits to conduct business reviews and make recommendations as appropriate
• Network of suppliers supplying products at preferential prices.
• A flow of marketing ideas and materials to ensure that an effective local marketing strategy is implemented by the Franchise Owner
LIMITED SPECIAL OFFER £5500 (Over 40% discount off normal price)
The Manna-seh franchise package has been designed to enable franchise owners to establish an out of hours school care business that is geared to succeed from the outset. Everything that is required to successfully launch the business will be provided.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Call Manna-seh Franchise Head Office: 02083112775