RUN YOUR OWN MANNA-SEH BUSINESS
A Manna-Seh franchise offers the opportunity to run a successful Before & After school club business. Backed by our brand and on-going support, plus comprehensive training, Manna-Seh franchisees enjoy the enormous rewards of owning a business focused on child development.
The demand for professional childcare services is booming. Our systems and operating methods enable franchisees to take full advantage by providing an excellent ‘Learn & Play’ facility for children during out of school hours and to run a business with excellent growth and earning potential.
Summary of the Franchise
Our aim is to provide children aged 3 to 11 years with a safe, enjoyable ‘Learning & Play’ experience. We focus on building a ‘culture of welfare and safety’ in which the children in our care are protected from harm, taught citizenship skills and enjoy a rewarding experience.
As a Manna-Seh franchisee you would be responsible for all aspects of how the business operates, applying the proven business systems, methods and procedures we’ve devised. No previous experience of working in the educational sector is necessary – we’ll give you all of the knowledge you need!
Manna-Seh is OFSTED registered
The Manna-seh franchise represents an excellent opportunity for those seeking secure self-employment to own a childcare business with minimal risk and excellent rewards. Operating in a market that is maintaining strong growth and with a discernible competitive advantage, the potential to build a thriving and profitable childcare business is considerable. It also explains why we believe that Mann-seh represents a very exciting business opportunity.
Franchise owners will run club(s) that provide a safe and enjoyable learning and recreational environment for children aged 3 – 11 years.
There are 3 separate franchise packages available:
• Before & After School Clubs plus Holiday Clubs
• Before & After School Clubs only
• Holiday Club only
You can choose which of these options best suits you having considered the varying time commitments and investment levels of each.
Overview of the Market Place
Here are some facts that help demonstrate how substantial the market is for out of school hours childcare in the UK:
• It is a general requirement that all schools provide wraparound childcare in the form of before/after school clubs from 8am to 6pm, if there is sufficient demand. These clubs may operate on the school premises or at a nearby facility and can be provided using its own resources or may be contracted out to a specialist provider.
• 85% of schools operate a breakfast club. The percentage is highest in the Wales (96%), North-East (91%), and Greater London (89%), and lowest in Scotland (72%) and Northern Ireland (80%).
• 38% of children attend a breakfast club
• Over half of Breakfast clubs are expected to be self-supporting, about a quarter are funded directly from the school budget. This pressure on school budgets would be expected to encourage a move towards outsourcing of this provision.
• There is widespread acceptance that a breakfast club contributes to improved levels of pupil attendance, behaviour and concentration.
• Earlier in 2018 the DfE announced a commitment to provide funding for Breakfast Clubs in areas of deprivation
• The Nuffield Foundation has found that before and after school clubs and sports can “improve the academic performance and social skills of disadvantaged primary school pupils”.
The above independent market data provides a useful indicator of the significance of the before/after school and holiday club market. There is a clear view that these clubs are an important component of the overall schooling and childcare sector and that demand levels are both strong and unlikely to diminish. It is on this evidence that we present the Manna-seh franchise as one with sound foundations and offering excellent potential.
Why Invest in Manna-Seh Franchise
* Enabling and ongoing support from a proven business: As business partners, Manna-seh has a vested interest in assisting its franchisees to develop their business to achieve maximum sales and profitability. Therefore, throughout the duration of the franchise agreement it will provide support in a number of key areas, relieving franchisees of certain typical managerial demands associated with an independent business and so able to focus on delivering a ‘Out of school hours’ club to the highest standard, without compromise.
• A dedicated Head Office person to work with the Franchise Owner to develop their club
• Regular visits to conduct business reviews and make recommendations as appropriate
• Network of suppliers supplying products at preferential prices.
• A flow of marketing ideas and materials to ensure that an effective local marketing strategy is implemented by the Franchise Owner
– Breakfast and Afterschool Club : £10,500
– Holiday Club only : £ 8,500
LIMITED SPECIAL OFFER of 40% discount on the cost. Contact us now while offer last!
For More Information
Call Manna-seh Franchise Head Office: 02083112775